Ancient Arts Ancient Arts Leave No Gnome Unturned MKAL 8 Kits
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Longest Gnight has been a favourite holiday among the gnomes of the Grimblewoods for centuries. The Gnome of the Gnorth brings light to every house on the darkest day of the year. He’s ready to leave on his important journey this year, but his friend Gnombleberry is missing.
*Please note that our kits do not include the Gnome pattern, which is only available through Imagined Landscapes. To learn more about the Gnome MKAL, go to Imagined Landscapes website, where the pre-KAL information will be made available on November 1st! The December Countdown Gnome Event begins December 1st.
We have FIVE delightful colour options for this Gnome MKAL, and the option to purchase either the Yarn and Project Bag, or the Yarn only. And of course, there are the Gnome Progress Keepers and other accessories - just follow the links below to add them to your order.
- PUT A BOW ON IT - 20 g each of Lavender Fields Forever, Purple Sequins, Old Gold, City Girl Chic 1
- SPRUCE IT UP - 20 g each of Green Wheat Fields - Van Gogh, Lime Margarita, Blue Spruce, City Girl Chic 1
- OFFICE PARTY- 20 g each of Ugly Christmas Sweater, Tropical Getaway, Red Light Sabre, City Girl Chic 1
- HOLIDAY GETAWAY - 20 g each of Davy Jones Locker, Island Breeze, Birch Leaves, City Girl Chic 1
- TANNENBAUM - 20 g each of Syrah By Moonlight, Christmas Tree, Autumn Leaves, City Girl Chic 1
- Yarn and Project Bag
- Yarn Only - 4 x 20 g mini twisters