Ancient Arts Gnome MKAL Kit
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Join ANCIENT ARTS and IMAGINED LANDSCAPES for a SUMMER GNOME MYSTERY Knit-along!
"We are so excited to partner with Sarah Schira of Imagined Landscapes for her new Gnome KAL this summer! As you probably suspect, we are enchanted with her knitted Gnomes, so we were delighted to have the opportunity to create kits for the Summer Gnome Knit-Along!
We created 4 kits that evoke our memories of summer holidays: lazing by the Seashore, enjoying the Floral fragrances, relaxing by the Fireside, and just Roaming around and exploring!"
Sign up for the KAL at
The first clue will drop on August 6th, and the KAL lasts until August 31st.
The Gnome Kit includes:
- Four mini-skeins skeins of Socknado (fingering weight yarn), 20 g each
- Village Laine Project Bag for orders after July 17th
Colour Options Available:
- Seaside Gnome: Creme de la Creme, Whales in the Water, Lapis Lazuli, and Mossy Bank
- Floral Gnome: Little Wild Things, House Orchid, Beguilement, and Amethyst
- Roaming Gnome: Pieces of Eight, Fireworks, Red Light Sabre, and Cerulean
- Fireside Gnome: Creme de la Creme, Stash Me, Famous Five, and Syrah by Moonlight
While we make every effort to represent colours accurately, they may vary slightly when viewed on different monitors.
Socknado - Fingering / Sock
80% Superwash Fine Merino 20% Nylon 3 Ply Fingering / Sock
350 meters / 385 yards per 100 gram / 3.5 oz skein
Gauge: 27 - 32 sts / 4 inches (10 cm) US 1.5 - 3 or 2.5 - 3.25 mm