Rhichard Devries Pixie Hat Kits
|Availability:||Out of stock|
So unbelievably soft, this is a great project for a new or experienced knitter who loves a luxury feel!
This is a complete hat kit that includes six coordinated mini-skeins of Rhichard Devrieze Peppino yarn and one 25g spool of Katia Concepts mohair, and the pattern for the Pixie Twist Hat by Michele C. Meadows (we can put it in your Ravelry library or send a PDF to your email).
Each Rhichard Devrieze Peppino mini-skein:
- Ball Weight: approximately 5g / 0.18oz
- Ball Length: approximately 15 m / 16 yds
- Knitting Gauge: 26-30 sts = 10cm / 4"
- Needle Size: 3.0mm - 3.5mm (US 2.5 - 4)
- Yarn Fibre: 100% Merino
Each Katia Concepts Mohair spool:
- Spool Weight: approximately 25g
- Spool Length: 219 yards / 200 meters
- Knitting Gauge: 20 sts = 10cm/4"
- Needle Size: 5-5.5mm
- Yarn Fibre: 70% Mohair Superkid - 30% Silk
The Ravelry link for Pixie Twist Hat by Michele C Meadows: